Buy A Clue
Let us review:
· 117 million Americans are on means tested assistance during a calendar year.
· 46 million Americans are on food stamps.
· 94 million American adults of working age are not engaged in the work force what so ever.
· We have lost almost 9 million full time private sector jobs in the last nine years and that loss has not stopped or reversed but continues.
· The official debt is $20trillion, if we used generally accepted accounting principles instead of government gimmicks that number is close to $100trillion, the CBO’s projected shortfall of Federal revenue vs. expenses is $210trillion.
· For the last eight years virtually all economic growth in the United States is from only three sectors of the economy: financial services, real estate and healthcare.
· Three million more American children are living in poverty today than during the height of the recession in 2008.
· During the recession of 2008 the homeownership rate in the United States was 68%, after nine years of ‘recovery’ it is 64%.
· During the recession of 2008 the United States was spending $37 billion a year on food stamps, after nine years of ‘recovery’ we are spending $74 billion a year on food stamps.
· When Obama first took office real median household income was $54,000 a year. After nine years of ‘recovery’ the real median household income is $52,000 a year.
· For each of the past eight years, more businesses have closed in the United States than have opened. Prior to Obama, this had never happened before in all of U.S. history.
· When Obama took office, 53 percent of all Americans considered themselves to be “middle class”. Last year only 44 percent of all Americans still considered themselves to be “middle class”.
· When Obama took office, 25 percent of all Americans in the 18 to 29-year-old age bracket considered themselves to be “lower class”. Last year 49 percent of all Americans in the 18 to 29-year-old age bracket considered themselves to be “lower class”.
Yet for months now the government and media have been focused on Russia interfering in the 2016 election.
Buy a clue…